Vapor 30mm medium scope rings from Warne Scope Mounts offer high-end performance for an affordable price.
The most expensive, feature-rich, highest quality scope is worthless if it can't be firmly and securely attached to your build. We can't tell you how many times we've seen this scenario play out - in fact, it's one of the biggest reasons why we do what we do.
Since 1947 Warne Scope Mounts has been in the business of innovating and designing high-quality mounts and rings. We understand how substandard rings can let shooters down and, in worse cases, be downright dangerous. Our Vapor® line of mounts were developed and engineered to provide you with a strong and economical mounting solution that outperforms other mounts in their class.
These V414M 30mm scope rings have a medium height good for accommodating some of the market's bigger scopes - they allow for an objective of up to 52mm. We use high-quality aluminum for lightness and strength. The vertical split makes installation quick and simple, and simplifies the sighting process. It is a good option for shooters seeking a high degree of quality without an expensive investment.
- Time-tested designs
- Easy to install
- Field proven performance
- Lightweight aluminum
- Lifetime warranty
- Designed and Made in USA
- Remove the screws from both rings.
- Place the scope in the ring halves and re-insert recoil key (CZ & Ruger rings do not have specific recoil keys and utilize an integrated recoil management system)
- Start all 4 screws on both rings and tighten only the bottom screws to 25in/lb* max.
- Place rings onto the bases with the recoil keys in the slots and push each ring towards the muzzle to seat the recoil key
- Adjust eye relief and level the reticle and tighten only the bottom screws to 25in/lb* max.
- Once both are correct, tighten the top screws on both rings to scope manufacturers’ recommended torque rating**, maximum of 25 in/lb.
*Torque Spec are for dry threads, DO NOT USE THREAD-LOCKER COMPOUND
**Many scope manufacturers’ have established specific torque ratings for their scope and you must follow their recommended torque.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.