Skyline Precision Mount, 34mm Medium
The Warne® Skyline™ Precision Mount has been engineered
from the ground up with the precision rifle shooter/competitor in mind. Machined from 7075 T6 aluminum billet, and featuring 2 integral recoil lugs along with 4 mounting crossbolts, the precision mount easily handles the rigors of competition or hard use environments. The STANAG rail interface allows for more precise mount alignment, and return to zero capability than a traditional Mil Spec 1913 Picatinny interface while still being compatible with all picatinny rails. The Warne Skyline Precision Mount features a wide assortment of accessories that mount directly to 10 different interfaces on the scope rings. Look for Warne’s complete line of Skyline Precision Shooting Accessories at your favorite retailer.
Accessory placement allows the scope tube to be free and easily moved front to back for precise eye relief and is a much more efficient way to mount accessories.
Available in 30mm. 34mm and 35mm, Designed and MADE IN USA
34mm Medium PN 7821M
Shooters can add these optional accessories:
- Precision Mount Level PN 7852M MSRP $89.99
- Data Card Holder PN 7854M MSRP $69.99
- 0° accessory rail PN 7850M MSRP $29.99
- 90° accessory rail PN 7851M MSRP $29.99
- Data Card Refills PN 7899L MSRP $14.99
- Loosen 4 cross bolts with a T-20 wrench and install on your picatinny style rail.
- Tighten cross bolts snug and follow the recommended pattern for final tightening.
- Remove the 4 cap screws from each top cap with the supplied T-15 wrench and remove the top caps.
- Place your scope in the mount and replace the top caps and screws.
- Slowly tighten cap screws evenly and leave loose enough to adjust for eye relief.
- Level the reticle and tighten the cap screws in a criss cross pattern to 18 in/lb max.