SHXSKEL34TW-BLEM 1.9 inch Super High, 34mm MSR Mount, Black, FACTORY BLEM
- SORRY - NO ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS
- COSMETIC BLEMISH ON SIDES OF MOUNT
- MEETS ALL FACTORY SPECIFICATIONS
- FULL FACTORY WARRANTY
Blemished Warne Super High MSR mount with extrusion tooling marks running fore to aft.
SEE CLOSE UP IMAGE for detail
Warne's Super High X-SKEL is designed for those who prefer a more heads up shooting position. The 1.9" height provides more room for shooters wearing gas masks, using night vision, or those who are trying to clear other accessories mounted to the rifle. Warne® SKEL series cantilever mounts are constructed from 6061 T6 aluminum for a lightweight and rigid foundation. Steel threaded inserts ensure steel on steel contact between all threaded interfaces, and 1.9" height of the SHXSKEL gives 2 inches of forward cantilever while reducing weight with a skeletonized design, and still offering Return-to-Zero scope mount capability that Warne is known for. Stylish 1 piece Cantilever MSR mount, Designed to have Super High heads up position for Modern Sporting Rifles, the SHXSKEL places the center of the optic at 1.9" height above the rail and forward position on AR platforms. Skeletonized design along with steel hardware and threaded inserts provides a lightweight and rigid mounting platform.
- Loosen both nuts on the mount and install on your Picatinny style rail with the cantilever forward
- Warne recommends mounting the 1 piece with the front cross bolt in the farthest forward slot on AR15 Flat Tops.
- Push the mount towards the muzzle and tighten both hex nuts to 65 in/lb maximum.
- Remove the four cap screws from each top cap with the supplied T-15 wrench and remove the top caps.
- Place scope in rings and reinstall cap screws*, leave loose.
- Adjust scope position for eye relief and level reticle.
- Tighten the cap screws in a criss-cross pattern to scope manufacturers’ recommended torque rating**, 25 in/lb maximum.
*Torque Spec are for dry threads, DO NOT USE THREAD-LOCKER COMPOUND
**Many scope manufacturers’ have established specific torque ratings for their scope and you must follow their recommended torque.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.